The Technology for Education and the Curriculum (“T4EC”) Exhibitions, brand and logos are trademarks of Fresh Consulting and Support Limited (“FCS”).
The Exhibitor (as defined below) agrees that submitting the Booking Form (as defined below) constitutes a legally binding agreement.
- In these terms and conditions the following expressions shall have the meanings stated:
- “Administrative Fee” means a charge levied by FCS pursuant to clause 6 to cover its reasonable administrative costs following any cancellation by the Exhibitor.
- “Booking Form” means the online booking form completed by the Exhibitor applying for a stand(s) at the Exhibition(s).
- “Charge” means the payment(s) due from the Exhibitor to FCS and referred to on the Website.
- “Contract” means together these terms and conditions and the Booking Form.
- “Exhibition” means the event being organised by FCS and described on the Website.
- “Exhibitor” means the company, firm or individual wishing to take a stand(s) at the Exhibition(s) and named on the Booking Form and shall be deemed to include (where appropriate) all employees, servants and agents of such company, firm or individual.
- “Force Majeure Event” means fire, storm, explosion or any other circumstances beyond the control of FCS.
- “Regulations” means the regulations made by FCS and/or the owner of the Venue governing the Exhibition.
- “Venue” means the premises at which the Exhibition is to be held.
- All applications for stand space at the Exhibition(s) shall be made by submission of the Booking Form and payment of the Charge to FCS. FCS reserves the right to reject any Booking Form.
- The Contract, together with any Regulations, shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties.
- Methods and Terms of Payments
- We take payment by Cheque or BACS detailed on the Booking Form.
- Upon receipt and acceptance of the Booking Form and payment of the Charge, FCS will email a receipted invoice to the Exhibitor at the address given at the time of the online booking.
- If payment of the Charge is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional and may result in the booking being lost. Failure to make full payment of the Charge within 5 working days of submitting the Booking Form will result in the loss of the booking slot and may result in the Exhibitor not obtaining their preferred package choice.
- Booking Priority
- As spaces of each type of package are limited, Exhibitor bookings will be allocated on a first come first served basis on submission of the Booking Form and payment of the Charge. All decisions of FCS are final. Should an Exhibitor select a package that is not available, FCS will offer the Exhibitor an alternative package.
- Changes to the Exhibition
- FCS reserves the right to make alterations to the Exhibition programme, Venue and timings without notice.
- In the unlikely event of the Exhibition being cancelled by FCS, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the Charge paid by the Exhibitor.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, to postpone the Exhibition or change the date and/or Venue of the Exhibition, FCS shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Exhibitor resulting from the postponement or change.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the Exhibition can take place, the booking between the Exhibitor and FCS shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in clause 6. FCS will not be liable for any real or consequential loss arising from such alterations or amendments to the Exhibition.
- Whilst FCS will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Exhibitor’s stand is located in the area of the Venue originally allocated to it, FCS reserves the right at its sole discretion to re-locate the Exhibitor to a different area before the start of the Exhibition.
- Cancellation Policy
- If an Exhibitor wishes to cancel its booking, FCS must be notified immediately. Notice must be in writing and receipt acknowledged by FCS. All cancellation notices must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellation charges apply as follows:
Notice received up to 8 weeks prior to start of the Exhibition: 50% of the Charge
Notice received up to 6 weeks prior to start of the Exhibition: 75% of the Charge
Notice received up to 4 weeks prior to start of the Exhibition: 100% of the Charge
- Contracted events cannot be transferred unless agreed by FCS. Transfer charges may apply.
- FCS shall be entitled to cancel the Exhibitor’s booking (and if the Exhibition has already commenced) to expel the Exhibitor from the Venue if:- any sum due from the Exhibitor under the Contract remains outstanding after the due date for payment; or where the Exhibitor becomes bankrupt or enters into liquidation (other than voluntary liquidation for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction), or has a receiver appointed or suffers any similar event of insolvency; or where the Exhibitor fails to comply with any of its obligations under the Contract and, in the case of a failure capable of remedy, has in addition failed to comply with a notice given by FCS requiring the failure to be remedied within a reasonable period of time.
- Following any cancellation of the Exhibitor’s booking for whatever reason in accordance with this clause 6, the Charge shall be immediately due and payable; and FCS shall be entitled at its discretion to charge the Exhibitor a reasonable Administrative Fee (in addition to the Charge).
- Access Requirements
- Exhibitors should advise of any special access requirements when completing the Booking Form.
- Attendee Information
- If the Exhibitor has selected a package which contains a list of the Exhibition attendees’ contact details, the Exhibitor hereby confirms their agreement to abide by the highest standards of communication courtesy which requires that the Exhibitor’s full business address is evident on all emails to attendees and that an option to unsubscribe is available on every email sent. FCS accepts no liability for the breach of privacy or communication protocols by Exhibitors contacting attendees.
- It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to arrange the appropriate insurance coverage including public liability insurance in connection with their attendance at the Exhibition. FCS cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to individual persons or personal property. The Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify FCS for any such liability.
- Venue Requirements
- The Booking Form and these terms and conditions relate to the arrangements for the Exhibition that you have with FCS. The Exhibitor confirms their understanding that the Venue owners or appointed administrators have their own requirements with respect to health and safety and other requirements, and the Exhibitor agrees to comply with the Venue’s requirements in relation to this Exhibition. Should the Exhibitor fail to comply with the Venue’s requirements, the Exhibitor does so at their own risk and may be asked not to attend the Venue or, if already there, to leave. Such action will constitute cancellation of the Exhibitor’s booking and clause 6 shall apply.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. FCS cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any material provided to attendees.
- Photography & Filming
- For promotional and record-keeping purposes, there will be photos taken and a video recording made of the Exhibition. By submitting a Booking Form, Exhibitors grant FCS their permission to use photographs, video footage and all other materials in promotional, marketing and any other purposes as FCS sees fit.
- Submitting a Booking Form also constitutes a release of all claims of ownership, income, editorial control and use of the resulting video/images/sound and assign all copyright ownership to FCS.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- The Exhibitor acknowledges that FCS will process the Exhibitor’s and its employees’ personal data (if any) in accordance with data protection legislation. The Exhibitor hereby agrees that the information submitted via the booking process may be processed for the purposes of:
- Disclosing contact details to attendees
- Enabling FCS to carry out its administrative functions and to provide the Exhibitor with information by email or other means
- Assessing and evaluating the usefulness and propriety of each part of the Exhibition(s)
- Information and database compilation and administration
- Market trend and marketing analysis
- The Exhibitor may not sub-let or sub-licence or in any other way part with possession of or share the stand space allocated to it except with the prior written consent of FCS.
- Liability and Indemnity
- FCS shall perform its obligations under the Contract using reasonable care and skill but all other warranties (whether implied by statute or otherwise) are hereby expressly excluded.